New for 2020!
We offer a structured approach to group learning which is setup to provide the best learning opportunities for your dog. Here’s what you can expect from Mountain Hooves & Paws group lessons:
- Our class size is small (no more than 4 dogs/class). As a result, you and your dog will receive individual attention during lessons.
- We do not expect class dogs to be at the same level or have the same background in learning. We are happy to accommodate the differences.
- We teach humans as well as dog with fully positive, encouraging methods. The classes are designed to be enjoyable as well as fun!
- We have a particular learning progression unique to each class. In other words, we’ll need you to partake in every lesson or complete a makeup 1/2 hour private lesson before the next class. The lessons build upon each other.
- If you know you will have to miss a lesson for any reason, you’ll find a chance to pre-pay for a 1/2 hour private lesson at the training center as a makeup. We can reserve the makeup time for you as soon as possible.
- Our group classes are a commitment to your dog as well as the other participants in the class.
- In the Basic Manners as well as Precious Puppy classes, we will provide you with a treat pouch, clickers, and relevant reading materials.